v4.0.6 (March 6, 2018)
- Output size for photos can now be up to 6000 pixels in width and height.
- Added an option for face removal which lets you remove from nose up or chin up.
v4.0.5 (February 20, 2018)
- The photo processor has been updated to include new rendering technology. This enhances the quality of the clear cutting while keeping a natural feel to the photo. Results will be especially noticable when using a transparent backdrop.
- Further improvement to the overall speed of photo processing.
v3.0.3 (February 15, 2018)
- Improved the overall speed of photo processing. This is especially noticable for larger photo sizes.
v3.0.2 (February 8, 2018)
- New Close-ups function available. It will automatically generate close-ups shots from a single photo.
v3.0.1 (January 31, 2018)
- Improvements to the icons panel (friendly auto layout and show/hide functionality).
- New improved font selector for stamp tools.
- Various under the hood updates to make the UI smoother.
v3.0.0 (January 30, 2018)
Improved edge detection (especially white objects on white backgrounds).
v2.1.5 (November 14, 2017)
- Photos with alpha channels now have the alpha channel preserved when processing. This ensures a high quality result.
v2.1.4 (November 13, 2017)
- Released a new Face Removal function.
- Settings are now saved to the ZenFotomatic servers to keep consistent across different devices.
v2.1.3 (October 30, 2017)
- API 2 now includes a list of error codes for more reliable error handling.
v2.1.3 (October 25, 2017)
- Update to fix image loading issue which would occassionally display half loaded images in full size view.
v2.1.2 (October 24, 2017)
- All accounts have been migrated to our new cloud servers.
v2.1.2 (August 2, 2017)
- A new processor setting has been added to control the vibrancy in photos.
v2.1.1 (July 25, 2017)
- Credit card payment is now accepted for .com users.
- Signup popup appears after third photo is processed on demo.
- Buy and API pages have been given new looks.
- Fixed a bug where user couldn't change password after connecting their account to a social provider.
v2.1.0 (June 21, 2017)
- Servers have been migrated. This should give the app and website more stability.
- You can now login or sign up to the app via Facebook or Google.
- Bug fix for shift-selecting photos and folders where sometimes a range of photos were mistakenly selected
- Slightly improved app UI performance.
v2.0.2 (May 22, 2017)
- Photo padding method has been changed. Photos are no longer letterboxed when auto crop is turned on, and the photo contains an item that touches the edges.
v2.0.2 (March 16, 2017)
- Significantly improved performance of various ui components when there are more than 500 photos within a folder.
- Thumbnails are now only loaded when they are near the viewport, then destroyed when they have gone too far out of the viewport.
- Stamp tools template file naming bug fix.
- Fixed bug when deleting a large number of photos at once (over ~5000).
v2.0.1 (March 10, 2017)
- Fixed bug where sometimes stamp templates wouldn't save.
- Changed layout of color picker, and prevent hue from going to 0 when drag cursor to edge of picker.
v2.0.0 (March 7, 2017)
- Classic UI is no longer available.
- Folders can now be uploaded using most modern browsers.
- Fix bug when drag selecting only one photo.
v2.0.0-rc.4 (February 24, 2017)
- Improve drag select box performance when there are many photos.
- Change stamp rendering to more accurately render text.
v2.0.0-rc.3 (February 2017)
- Fixed a bug with keyboard shortcuts.
v2.0.0-rc.2 (February 2017)
- Photos are now selectable and unselectable by dragging the mouse while holding shift and ctrl/⌘ respectively.
- Added keyboard shortcuts for upload, process, download, and remove.
v2.0.0-rc.1 (February 2017)
- New layout, updated controls.
- Concurrent photo processing, up to 3 at a time.
- Automatically process photos after uploading is complete.
- Advanced and basic mode has been removed; all settings are viewable at once.
- Fixed bug for drag and drop in Firefox, where you could only upload 1 photo at a time.
- Asynchronous uploads without page refresh.
- ESC key closes the control bar and other windows.
- Tab key switches between eraser tool and pen tool in mask tools.
- Centering tool has been removed, and a centered cross has been added to the manual crop tool (for centering).
- Default processor settings have received minor changes to colour adjustment and fit mode (scaling).
- Photo meta data (dimensions, file size) now available when viewing an enlarged photo.
- Improved load time of presets.
- Improved color picker responsiveness.
- Added cache for help content in the app, for faster help content loading.
- Help window is now draggable.
- Bug fixes all around.
The following settings have been deprecated as they provide little value, or the same effects can be achieved by other settings.
- Padding Mode: full (pixels)
- Padding Mode: full (percentage)
- Mask Mode: none
- Backdrop Mode: auto
- Upscaling: do not allow upscaling. Upscaling is now enabled by default. Add more padding to prevent upscaling.